Windows XP Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
All OS's need to be tweaked for better performance, but XP runs great out of the box and where do you come from comparing XP to ME?

i first noticed its problems when i started changing hardware around... take a network card out and put it back in... you know what my network card name is? Network adapter # 5.... that means 4 more are hidden but cant be deleted because windows xp is protecting them... stupid eh? and the network connection also has the name #5.. whats up microsoft? you up to something? all im saying is windows xp is buggy beyond believe... but your wont find the bugs unless your good..

No matter what software you use, there are going to be problems, no software out there is hacker proof, exploit proof, crash proof, etc so you got to make most of what you got and how to use it. XP is the most advanced OS yet and handles everything fine in my book.

So tell me how to find my second "hidden Adapter"? I want to know. I changed everything around last week, I don't have any #2 connections or #3 and so on. Tell me...I guess I'm not that good.

true the user creates alot of problems.. and maybe im being a little to harsh on XP.. Its a great OS if your a common user.. but to limited for the advanced... anyone have problems with windows media player 10?
it never worked for me but as soon as i installed winamp 5.2, WMP 10 has tried to make a comeback from the uninstalled state... thats right i uninstalled windows media player 10 and its still there... wtf? thats wierd.. and what about iexplore... i installed firefox and internet explorer trys to take over again... even though it crashes 10 sec after it opens...
oh i just opened device manager and the network card #5 shows up but none of the other 4... now im to lazy to try to figure out which card went into which slot and then uninstall them... why not just go to BSD or linux... or wait lindows... thats a rip too..

another problem i have is that when i reboot... my network connection can never resolve the dhcp ip... it always gives me 0.0.0.0.. so i have to manually fix that...

oh yeah and windows defragmenter uninstalled itself... there are way to many problems to list... and way to many to fix... so im thinking of going back to bsd... they have this nice xp visual desktop called XPDE... its nice..

Just for this conversation,I installed Winamp 5.8. Well Winap works fine, opened MP 10, works great also. What problems are you having? I'm about to uninstall MP10 just to see if I can confirm what you are saying that MP10 is still there.

All of the problems you are having since you are in "control" of XP, it all mostly seems to be user error, if you leave things alone your system will run fine, if your statements were true, everyone using XP should see the same problems. And I don't see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom