Windows XP Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedly_cool

Baseband Member
Anyone notice that windows XP hides everything from the user? Basicly it wants to do everything by itself.. like it wants to be independant... thats why its so f***ed up... its a bunch of programs thrown together to make it seem supioror to the competetors, but it is really just luck that the whole operating system holds together... lol its almost like it has it's own childish personality... wow thats scary.

maybe when you get more into the operating system of xp you will realize it... maybe your to "technical" to see the truth..

Well then tell us all. I know what I'm doing with XP and there is nothing that makes the whole OS suck. Sos lets hear all the bad things you have to offer us...

lol ok lets go... i know what im doing with windows xp also.. if you know how to use it you can get around its "safety measures", so lets see Windows XP hides hidden files (given) but also system files along with registy files. Windows XP hides hardware profiles that arent needed anymore... just taking up space... for example.. if you have a network card in a pci slot then change it to another pci slot XP installs the same network card again and doesn't delete the first, instead it hides it... same with network connections.. if one isn't being "used", it hides it. Not just network things, ALL HARDWARE. Windows XP wants to be in control of everything.. so it does stupid little "safety measures" to prevent the common user from "wising up" to XP. XP is too buggy and too unstable.. to big and bulky.. to everything that is bad.... lol. If you know what your doing you can control XP but if not XP controls your computer without any imput from you. XP is a tricky system, and if you need any more examples just ask..

If you ask me... the internet is going downhill... with all the exploits and advertisements... XP just adds to the insecurity by allowing un-authorized code to be ran on your system and basicly handing your computer over to the "bad" hackers... Every time im on XP i feel no sense of security what so ever... if i run xp, im basicly handing my computer over to anyone who wants it...

ok heres another.... windows xp "tries" to troubleshoot everything on its own.. just another way of "controlling your computer".. Windows XP is saying... "I can fix it, I can fix it" (when it probably created the problem itself) and when it can't fix it i laugh my ass off cause it take me 2 min... and windows xp doesn't even know what the heck is going on... XP is cool with all it's graphics and shit but it just slows down the computer trying to dazle the user.... when ever i get on a XP system, that the owner doesnt know much, its slow as F*** and cant do ANYTHING... so really i should say a combination of XP and FAULTY XP users along with shitty software makes any computer suck balls!

First of all, what's the big deal with hidding critical system files that you don't need to be shown in the first place, but only when you need them...It makes it look a lot cleaner, less likely to accidentaly delete a critical file and so forth. Why would you want to get around it's safety measures and what safety measures are you talking about? I dont see how XP installs the same network card again and hides the first one, that makes no sense. I'm always changing the apperance of my box so I changes slots frequently and I never am prompted to install new hardware. The network connections, all you do is disable it, it isn't taking up any space, I only have one connection, I'm using wireless and dont see 2 connections when I switch slots, but I guess XP hides them on me, How do I unhide them hidden incons? What makes XP bugy and unstable. Most of the time, It's the user, not the OS. It's to big and bulky? It's a new and advanced OS with more features, of course it's going to be big, so are you in control of your XP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom