Comparisons between windows ME and Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows ME has been the biggest mistake that MS has made. My father's pc has been running it for almost three years, with three years of problems. I installed xphome with no problems at all.

Never go with ME.

Here is a very short answer.
ME Sucks
ME= A souped of version of 98
98= A souped of version of 95
Windows 95 Sucks!!!!

XP is ok (not good but not bad either)

Windows XP in my opinion is the best version of Windows ever made, and it's the most stable Windows I've used.

windows 2000 pro

go with windows 2000 pro before you go with windows me... if it wont support windows xp then go to 2000. its fast, more reliable to me, and isn't as stupid as windows me is... lol

Windows ME is the most unstable version of Windows that MS ever released. I know because when people come to me with computer problems, 9/10 times its because of blue screens and they are running Windows ME. ME isn't what I would consider a "real" operating system.

beedubaya said:
Windows ME is the most unstable version of Windows that MS ever released. I know because when people come to me with computer problems, 9/10 times its because of blue screens and they are running Windows ME. ME isn't what I would consider a "real" operating system.

I second that.

Yeah if your computer can't run XP then use 2000 as this was and still is the most reliable OS so far. Also ME does my head in because of all the explorer errors you get where you have to close down the program you are using and restart the computer.

Re:

Yeah,

...I agree...I like XP and W2K...but I find W2K is a tad better...

....aaaAAHHHH:rolleyes: :freak: please don't kill me!! :freak: :umm:

I installed ME once...I don't know why...I think I lost my senses. But I formatted and installed W2K instead :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom