Which internet browser do you use?

My Main Rig is.....

• totally ****in sick!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • decent but cheapshit.

• okay, could do better.

• ****in retarded who the hell would build that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my PIII 650 computer, I run both IE and firefox. It's not a P4 3.2 or a AMD 64 3500000. :). So you can see all the subtle differences. Firefox is definitely faster and much more stable.

IE is definitely not the dominate browser! The only reason people don't use firefox is because they are too lazy and don't care or they are not computer educated and don't know about being protected. Most people use IE and are loaded with spyware,adware,malware,viruses, ect. however if they switched they would easily find that Firefox is a much smarter choice and is less hassle. Furthermore Firefox has many teams of technicians working to keep up the protection against viruses and all the things I mentioned earlier. The hackers send invasion programs through IE for the same reason they don't like Microsoft. IE is the main component of Windows and since it is the easiest and most linked to Microsoft that is why they send the viruses through it not just the fact that it is the most highly used right now.

I use IE . I tried ff but it didnt work well for me. I went to the popup test with no popups , thanks to sp2.

So in other words, it's still the dominant browser....even thou people are just so stupid as to why they are not chaning and they dont know nothing about computers...

i used IE, but then i realized that firefox is better. I like it alot... although some of my programs wont collaborate with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom