Tips for my overclocked CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedSteve-o

Baseband Member
I just finished overclocking my processor and was wondering if there were any problems that I should know about or if you guys have any tips for me. Thanks ahead of time

My cpu idles at 37ºC-38ºC and the hottest ive got it up to was 50ºC

Nice! That's an impressive OC and those are some really nice temperatures. Just make sure your system in stable with the vcore you've got it set at, and that you make sure the temperature doesn't get too hot.

Other than that, that looks super.

Cool, thanks. I just wasn't really sure if it was ok because ive never overclocked before. I might try to push it farther, but i don't want to get greedy. haha

You shouldn't be greedy; otherwise you're going to kill your computer. You wouldn't want to kill such a nice computer and OC.

Where are the validation numbers that are sopossed to be in lower left corner of the application???

what brand of ram are u using ???

did u tighten the ram timings @ all??
coz thats a sweet oc without upping voltages or nething..

I am using air cooling with the fan in my in my sig with about 8 case fans. I didnt no that it was that good of an overclock, cool.

I got it up to 3.98 ghz, but the os was unstable and then the computer wouldn't even turn on when i tryed to even it out at 4 ghz. I had to reset the bios and everything, dso im leaving it at 3.75 ghz.

i have 2 256mb sticks of kingston valueram and one wierd 512mb stick of ram that I got from CompUsa. I think that its called Centon or something.

I had to get the weird one because i had a gift cirtificate to compusa that i wasnt really going to use on anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom