LED Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

spydersniiper

Baseband Member
Hey, ive been looking around for cooling fans (any size) that also have pink LEDs in them. i have looked on a few web sites, and have only found the more popular colosr, and i havent seen any pink (even on newegg.com unless if im missing something) im just curious, because i a year or so, my bros building me a new comp, and i wanted a black tower with pink LEDs, i think it would look hott..... i have a while to find wat i want, but i was wondering if anybody has stumbled across them.....

pccc

I can give you a link that has alot of fans. Im positive you'll find what your looking for. Just remember that those LED fans, arent very good for cooling. They are all looks. What would be alot smarter, is to get a pink LED light, and put glowing pink grills on your fans. This way you can use some good fans, and still have the colors you like. Thats if your as serious about OC as i em. Make sure you find a fan with atleast 50-CFM.

http://www.frozencpu.com/

wth at the flaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i coulda got my hands on some pink cathodes my case woulda been packed with em! pink looks tite

Did a quick search and couldn't find one, might want to get a led fan and see if you can replace the led. Performance of most led fans isn't as good, however there are a few that do go above 50 cfpm, ThermalTake has a variable speed led listed as 70+ cfpm.

gab00n said:
Are you making a Barbie Mod?

haha good one... but black and pink? gothic barbie? Ok I'll shut up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom