Which internet browser do you use?

My Main Rig is.....

• totally ****in sick!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • decent but cheapshit.

• okay, could do better.

• ****in retarded who the hell would build that?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the two people that said they use IE, I think you should try Firefox. Trust me, you won't regret it. :)

I'm using IE. Have no problems. I have a toolbar, called MSN Toolbar. If you take care of your system, you more than likely wont have any problems. I aint switching. IE has always run stable for me. Just wait till Firefox starts getting hit with spyware, exploits, etc. Everyone will be in the same boat as IE. Of course IE has a lot of security issues, it's because it the DOMINANT browser and always will be, so the hackers or whatever you want to call them will choose this first over FF, same with Linux users, if Linux was the dominant OS, they would have the same problems as Windows. Just think, if there wasnt anyone try to exploit programs and software, all software would be perfect, and no one would have any problems with it.

I like firefox only because it seems to be when I visit some websites with IE it will have my username and pass saved like I told it to but I still have to login, when I tell firefox to save my name and pass whenever I go back to the website I am ALREADY logged in, perhaps IE can do that too but I haven't figured it out. it is so convenient to not have to log in if you don't have to worry about others on your comp

I feel Firefox is more stable then IE and faster. Until the day comes when Firefox is hit with the spyware expoits ... Firefox is the better browser. In my opinion. :)

I use ff, couple reasons,

1. I switched to ff while I left my parents computer with explorer, after a couple of days I ran adaware, mine was 3, theirs was 30+.

2. FF isn't tied to the OS like IE seems to be, the 4 times ff has freezes it seems to leave the OS fully functioning. IE on the other seems to often take down the OS when it freezes(not all the time though)

3. FF seems to load quicker, and have less popups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom