A decent, budget printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Baseband Member
I'm looking, in the UK, for a budget printer that will run cheaply, but I have no idea how the inter workings of printers work. Mainly for printing text (lots of text), photos, printing straight onto cds and printing onto stickers (which I assume all printers can do). Im not sure if this is the right thread for it, but can anyone recommend a printer? The intial cost isn't too important (I can go a little above budget), but quality and running costs are

HP make excellent cheap, but good printers and all in ones. I have an HP all in one for around 100 bucks and it's been used a LOT and works great. But this is 100 USD, in the UK it may be around 50, um pounds? LOL, I don't know what your currency is.

Yeah my parents did alot of research about a printer (i dont use one much, i didnt do the research for them) and they ended up getting an HP.

It's an HP5650 too

ive got the HP PSC 950 printer scanner copier fax..... it was like $250 CANADIAN when i bought it over 2 years ago and its been working excellent since then. I also have a dell A940 all-in-one which i got for $120 canadian/

the CANON PIXMA iP3000 looks alright, iP4000 looks even better, but and unnecessary extra cost I would think.

P0073080_C0000013_P0000000.jpg
P0073085_C0000013_P0000000.jpg

If you print a lot of b/w instead of color, seriously consider getting a laser printer. The one time cost is higher obviously, but you'll save money of ink/cartridges. The quality is much better too.

You can always have a 2 printer setup.. :)..

I would have to say go with anything from hp. I'm not up to date with printers, but we had a cannon (i think it was that, it was 6 years ago), and it broke a week after we got it, so we replaced it with a hp 710C.

my sister has gone through quite a few printers, and her hp one is lasting her.

I don't know about that man :p. My parents bought a cannon a long long time back. It lasted us 10 years (literally).. I've printed all my high school reports, etc. on that on top of everything else. That was an awesome printer :D..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom