dvd decrypter help

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have dvd shrink dvd decyrpter nero ultra but none of these would work until i put on a little program call dvd43 then it would burn to hard drive but took soooooooooooo long :)

I found out last night Any DVD doesnt work for all DVDs. I download Super Clone DVD and it works great. Trial copy lets your burn 5 times, then you you got to buy it. Looks like I will be buying it after my 5th dvd.

madmum said:
they are pilates movies exercise movies and there are three that go together, but I had so much trouble getting them on that they have ended up all over the place?I though you could just burn the actual movie files? like with a normal dvd you can get rid of all the other stuff?

if those pilates movies are like tv episode discs you will have to burn all of the .ifo (navigation), .bup(ifo backup) and vob (movie) files

you can modify episode disc but it is too complicated to explain here

madmum said:
they are pilates movies exercise movies and there are three that go together, but I had so much trouble getting them on that they have ended up all over the place?I though you could just burn the actual movie files? like with a normal dvd you can get rid of all the other stuff?

Once you decrypted the movie, use Nero, navigate to the folder, and it should burn.

she does, but she aint got it so we got to work with what she has...lets see what she has to say later..

they have liteon dvd roms online for 20-30 dollars that rip @ 16x
just for future reference

yes I do need to get a dvd rom but 3 kids tends to drain the funds a bit lol :) yes i have figured out how to move them to nero but I still have one more problem you will all be sick off me soon lol,because I had so much trouble getting them i have to parts that are the same one works good but is shorter than it is suppoed to be and the other one is the right length but goes all funny at the beginning so I was trying to edit it but cant seem to find a program that is fairly simple and will do the job .I have go ulead movie factory ,sonic my dvd which does authoring and one called pinnicle but that one I cant even figure out,so if anyone knows a good editing or authoring program that would be good to
:) mandy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom