lcd size buyin new lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
iight i got a 17'" crt its big and heavy seeing as to how i go to alot of local lan parties i soon realized that my monitor is too heavy, i want to buy a lcd should i get 15" or a 17", id like 17 but the price difference is alot, almost too much, is the price difference somthin that will make the difference, any difference between a 15 and 17? except size, i need a light small monitor.

if u go from 17 to 15 u wont be happy, i went from a 15" lcd to a 17" lcd and when i went on my old lcd it was so bad, id say go with a 17

get a 19"...you'll be amazed and love it

but if you can't get the 17", much better than 15"
its a huge difference between 2"

so the price difference is worth payin? well i was told that a 17" crt is the same as a 15" lcd and a 17 lcd is a 19 crt, and ive looked at some 15 and they dont seem that small

What do you mean, a 17 inch CRT is a 15 inch LCD? That makes no sense.. Although its always a bad idea to go smaller or slower then what you originally had. But if you have no choice, then you cant really complain. I dont know how old your are, or the bills you have to pay.

But if you need something simple for moderate use, and light for ceremonial travel. Then a 15inch is not so bad. Just make sure you get a good one. But if your looking for something to totaly use, for everything. Then quality is a issue. If under those terms, then get a 17 inch LCD and make yourself happy.

i know what he means, like diagonal wise

the 19" LCD is viewable screen is like the same size as the viewable screen of 21" CRT

so yeah, that makes sense
get the 17" LCD if i were you
never go for anything smaller

15" LCD might be the same viewable screensize as 17" CRT, but it's still very small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom