hard drive question

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_warrior

In Runtime
is there any 200gb 10,000 rpm hard drives? so far the biggest ive seen is 74 gb big. if anyone has a link to one id really appreciate it

Yeah you can't link a page that has a list of them through you searching. It has to be a specific product link.

BTW, just go to newegg. Click Hard drives..select capacity as 200gb and RPM as 10K, you won't find any so I don't know what exactly you're listing diablo.

oh ok thanks nubius. and where is newegg.com? is it in australia or america? because if those prices are right im gunna basically buy eveyhting from them

Devil_warrior,

Try looking through the results of this search:
http://tinyurl.com/7ycvg

Maybe one of them will have what you want.

Or PM Harper (he ought to know who to contact down there).

Nubius said:
Yeah you can't link a page that has a list of them through you searching. It has to be a specific product link.

BTW, just go to newegg. Click Hard drives..select capacity as 200gb and RPM as 10K, you won't find any so I don't know what exactly you're listing diablo.

that' because the rpm with 10k only have capacities such as 300, 147.x or something like that

www.newegg.com click on hard drive and only select RPM as 10k

edit: i didn't read the "200gb" part, and i didn't specify 200, since i'm pretty sure you can go with 300 if 147 isn't enough for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom