ATi 9600 Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
Well, i was talkin to my friend and i was kicking round my idea that i wanted to trade my crappy BFG Geforce FX5500 for 120 and just to let u know im really not impressed with it. So i wanted to trade my friend for his 9600 and i was wandering if the deal is good? Whos getting the better advantage or theres no differnce. Any diference would be great. I offerd to kick in 20-30 more dollars depending on what you guys say.

I have a 9600, and its a good card, I can run CS: S at about 60 FPS on my box... I wouldn't be able to compare it to the Geforce FX5500 though.

Yeah definitely trade man.

Well, first off what kind of 9600 is it? Normal, PRO, XT, how many mb?

I have the FX 5700 and I have two friends with the 9600XT. Ones is 256mb and ones is 128mb, but both outperform mine, so no doubt if his is pro or XT it'll definitely outperform your 5500, but just make sure he won't come back to beat you up if he's not pleased with it's performance :p

yeah its a 9600 xt 128mb... thanks guys il trade asap as soon as he says the magic word of "ok" then i can start rocking in WoW.. Haha thanks guys =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom