I hate steam, i hate valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he wants it, let him ask and he shall receive.
<sidenote>
there is always some way to make money even when you are young. I grew up on a farm in Montana, and I would pick and sell Raspberries all summer. would make over 5K between my little bro and me... I bucked (stacked) hay bails too and would get 50 to 100 for each day. Mow lawns. Wash cars (you already do, so do more).
there is money in the world, you just have to find it...
<end sidenote>

Call Valve and talk to them. I'm sure they will help you resolve this problem.
I'm done now...
Good luck to you.

I was reading about this when I was attempting to learn more about steam. They can and will give you a new key and invalidate the old one, IF you can provide suffiecient proof of purchase. see here
for more information
Reset CD Key
BTW, I hate steam too, even though I don't have any valve games :)

there is always some way to make money even when you are young. I grew up on a farm in Montana, and I would pick and sell Raspberries all summer. would make over 5K between my little bro and me... I bucked (stacked) hay bails too and would get 50 to 100 for each day. Mow lawns. Wash cars (you already do, so do more).
there is money in the world, you just have to find it...

And some parents do not want their children working until they reach a certain age. He may not be legally old enough to work or his parents may not want him to, have you considered that? Or they may have a restriction on just how many hours a week he can work.

Speaking from a parent's point of view, I would just go to your parent's and have them call for you with the proof that you have the cd key in hand. Liz

LOL Those who actually live there correct me, but I do beleive that the southern, more densly populated portions of the state do get warm enough in the summer even for swimming.

Yes but you guys are missing what he actually said.....he was talking about when he lived on a farm in Montana.... That's not Alaska despite where he lives now, he grew up there and now lives in Alaska, Montana is where he picked raspberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom