Order from TigerDirect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, one time some asshole said that socket 478 doesnt support prescott, im like dude, im running a prescott in a 478 right now! wow dumbasses I tell you.

In my opinion Newegg = Monarch > zipzoomfly > everything else
In general I wouldn't hesitate to buy from newegg,monarch or zip.

In general I wouldn't hesitate to buy from newegg,monarch or zip.
I just built from the ground up and ordered everything from Newegg and Monarch. Some stuff was way cheaper from Newegg, so I got that stuff there, the majority of the stuff was the same price or even a tad cheaper from Monarch, so I ordered there and got NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING. That save me a ton of money (which ofcourse I spent in upgrades :) ). Both exeriences were very good. Newegg shipped the next day and had it to me in 4 days total. Monarch lagged a little on the shipping. I called them and they upgraded me to overnight for FREE so I would have it by the weekend! That was fantastic service IMHO. I highly recommed both.

they are pretty good. i bought a few things from them including some memory sticks. the ones they sent me were the wrong latency and they had to replace them. this happened a few times and they never gave me any probelems whatsoever on it and they did get it right while apologizing for the mixup in the first place. while they did make the mistake they were prompt in fixing it and were quite helpful in the process.

I bought my first computer from tigerdirect (i built it, not a prebuild) the service was ok, since the only problem I had was that I ordered the wrong memory. one thing about TD is they rip you on shipping. you can't beat newegg on shipping or selection compared to TD. I've never ordered from monarch, so I can't comment on them. in fact, I have never gone to their site lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom