I hate steam, i hate valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
I downloaded Steam with Counter Strike 1.6 Cache, installed steam, created account, entered my serial number which is on my counter strike cd case which i bought a month ago and it said its being used by someone else! What do i do now since steam says my valid cd key is invalid!

Wayne

call them and talk to them. Might be an internal problem.
If you have the case, then I don't see why it should be a problem...

Good luck

Wayne,
please dont' take offence to this....

why toss out the box? there is information there that you will need if you want to get support for something you purchased. Period. You must remember that software companies, game companies in particular, are getting very smart about protecting their investment in the development and use of their games.
if you really did purchase this, then contact them and explain what is happening. if you didn't and want to find a way around it, your not going to have much luck. The new system they setup it very good at protecting their products. Besides, what is $50 anyway. If you really want to play it, then go buy a valid copy.

ok, remember, don't take offense. I'm just being blunt. and no insult intended if any was taken.

Inaris

I dont have the money to go and pay another $50! Im too young to work legally, and the only income i get is every so often i wash peoples cars around the block! and my family isnt all that rich either!, i have valid "cd inserts" that has the cdkey printed on it, i hope that will be good enough proof. The copy i bought IS valid unless some hacker has randomely generated my key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom