Bought Memory from Newegg - How Long Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a new PSU on Monday, and its sposed to get here Thursday by 4:30 at latest (usually a day earlier than what Fedex tels me though which is a bonus.) I live in Coppell Tx, so i dunno if that is really far from CA, i don't think it is.

ooooh new PSU, awesome 4W4K3, time for some new overclocking :D

I just wish I could have my computer actually play the games at the higher FSB's :(

Nubius said:
ooooh new PSU, awesome 4W4K3, time for some new overclocking :D

I just wish I could have my computer actually play the games at the higher FSB's :(

yup, i took apart my computer today to take out the fna filters on the top and just clean it up...hopefully i can get it back together and still have it working lol.

uzi9mm said:
Just to let you guys know they offer the tracking numbers online for you to see.

yah mine says it left Fort Worth and is headed to my house. But from my house to Ft. Worth at this hour is maybe 1hr-2hrs. Does the truck stop on the side of the road and stop deliveries? Or will my stuff get here at like 9PM tonight??? Cuz from Ft. Worth to my house theres not more sorting facilities to go through or anything...

Sometimes your local post office is lazy.
Newegg doesn't ship USPS. They ship FedEX so that's not the case here really. But yeah USPS does suck when it comes to updating the tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom