Games keep minimizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

belveder

In Runtime
I just had an interesting problem start this morning, no matter what game is played on the computer at regular intervals they minimize to the taskbar for no apparent reason. It's really weird. I don't think any other software is doing it, only games.

I haven't done anything to the computer today so there's been no changes except for remove a trojan that AdAware classed as critical.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have this problem on my laptop. I believe(not positive) its caused because the graphics card can't handle the screen mode changes.

most games are in different screen modes than windows.

I sometimes can get passed it but its like after 10-15 alt+tabÂ’s

Check to see if there's any processes that are affiliated with a certain program that brings the desktop to the top when needed (AIM)

This has happened to me on random occasions, never really found a solution, but it's probably some program process bringing the desktop to the top.

first programs can cause that becuase they are trying 2 update but they cant because ur playing a game and the ydont like it so they minmize it so they can start updating w/e they need i had same problem but mine just totaly crashed and i found out it was my XFIRE program i dont kno if u use that or not but if u turn of all ur programs on the boottom the icons turn em al of and if the problem hapens then its reformate time then that wll fix that mofo fo sho

I had this problem too on my Laptop. Didn't happen on my Desktop system though.

Surprisingly, after I installed SP2, the problem hasn't shown up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom