Votes: 0 0.0%

• 6+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the extreme editions are very expensive, but they are great processors. You should know better then to compare a 3.46 to a 3500. The 3.46 is a better processor over all, by quite alot. The 3.46 i personally think is the best built Intel processor. OC this type of processor would just immediate show great results.

The best thing about the 3.46 is of course the 2mb L3 cache. This processor does everything good. Just like the FX-55, no down fall. But i dont think its worth 1000$, more like 750$. Yeah the FX-55 of course is over all a better processor. I dont know why more people think the 3500 is better, its not a all.

I know well that athlon 64's school P4's in gaming any day, so I was trying to find an intel processor that might be able to reasonably beat a comparable AMD 64 processor.

I know amd's are overall preferred on these forums and I would never, myself, spend $1000 on a P4 when I could have a FX-55.

C'mon guys i'm trying to give Intel a chance here!:)

Besides who wants to spend $1000 on a cpu chip anyway ( except for chipx)? I would sell it, buy an athlon 64 3000+ and use the rest of the money to buy a 20 inch Trinitron Monitor!:p

The 3500 is far from any FX. I think your thinking of the 4000. The 3500 is the AMD64 low budget, but good performing cpu. The 3800 alone is alot better then the 3500. You cant compare a 3500 to a 3800, not to mention any FX.

i'd take the AMd, but i hate corsair so i'd swap those with the OCZ from the Intel.

Alex81388 said:
Corsair ain't bad, they work fine for me :-/

i jsut dont like them, they seem more expensive than other RAM's that give u same performance or better. jsut my preference though...they do fine for most people.

Defintaely the Intel, but only because of the RAM (ddr2) and the gfx card (that card SMOKES the 6800) If u can get those both onboard a 64 board, that would be clutch.

Im down with G Skill, if your thinking about getting that RAM. You better hurry, they are stoping production very soon. Witch most of you know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom