6600GT......Which brand? eVga? Chaintech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WisdomRacing

Baseband Member
Ok I'm getting a 6600GT and need to know which brand to get and why? I want to eVga but it's out of stock...How good is NewEgg about re-stocking? Or maybe I should ask how long does it normally take? Are there any other sites that are as good as NewEgg in terms of reliability, speed and price? This is PCI-Express btw, and I'll have it on an MSI K8n LSI Mobo...not gonna dual vid though, got it for the SB 7.1 and the normal non-SLI was out of stock.

Oh and the brand I'm thinking other then evga right now is Leadtek or Chaintech. The only problem is the Chaintech is DDR3...not GDDR3 and idk about Leadtek because I haven't heard much about it.

Yep, eVGA is the way to go. Are you going to be OC the card? Becasue the eVGA is the best version for OC. I personally havent seen the results of a 6600GT OC, but i know from alot of people that they do better then any 6600 GT.

How long does it normally take? Just started using NewEgg a few weeks ago and it seems like they always post the scheduled arrival dates for out of stock items. And those dates are usually for about a week from when they are posted. This is driving me crazy...everytime I find exactly what I want something goes out of stock.

Not planning on OCing...But no comment on how long re-stocking might take? Or any other equally good websites to buy from?

eVGA? dude u want a PNY. PNY Verto Buht u want anything PNY .. Trust me manh lol if i had the money id geta PNY anyday.. They have one in stock at newegg for 205 dollars. Trust me, u wont be dissapointed.

YEEEEES!!! I got the eVGA...it went in stock for a couple hours yesterday...then went out again...and at 10:00PM came back in. I should finally have a high end computer!

-AMD 3200+ w/ winchester
-MSI K8N Neo4/SLI
-eVGA 6600 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom