Remebering the good-ol' days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

Baseband Member
Remembering the good-ol' days..

Post a rememberance of the First PC game that really got your attenion...

Mine... Good ol' Cid Meier's and his first rendition of Civilization. I'm the IT guy for my company and his game is what brought me into the world of Personal Computing. Bought my very firsy one so I could enjoy the awesome strategy involved. Of course I'm playing Civ 3 (however infrequently) at home now... and enjoying the likes of Half-Life2/CS:S, Ravenshield, and Doom3... Ah, the good ol' times... :D

Early Warcraft Series, Diablo, and Heroes of Might and Magic 2. Does anyone here ever remember playing Diablo Hellfire, I think thats what its called. Anyway it was an addition or expansion to Diablo 1, but rarely if ever do you ever read or hear anything about it.

a game called "chopper" for the comm. 64. after that, the really liked the Matchbox Car game for the comm 64.

first PC-based game that i really liked was the "Quest for Glory" series especially the one called "So...you want to be a hero"
and the King's Quest series.

Nowdays...i'm stuck in the World of Warcraft.

I loved Oregon Trail back in the day in school on those computers. But for a newer computer I think it was Half-Life that got me going.

Hell yeah, C&C ruled. I liked the first flight simulators. Diablo was great,at first too. But over all C&C was great, i remember playing that on my old compaq. 800mhz processor lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom