cpu- Athlon XP 2600+
vid - Asylum Gforce 4 ti 4200 128mb
sound - nforce 2 sound
cd burner - plextor plexwriter 48-24-48
dvd - toshiba 16x dvd drive
standard keyboard and mouse
17" monitor
os - XP Pro SP1

only prob is system runs fine unless i try to run my current favorite pc game Dark Age of Camelot in which case it crashes to desktop or reboots my pc. Only game i have installed right now.

how long have you been running that video card??? any new upgrades done to the pc??? os?? and hardware.... need a bit more info.....

more often then not its a problem with the video card or the drives, try reinstalling the drives for that, or find an updated vertion of the drivers.

I know that I used to have issues with one of my fav games back in the day GTA3, it was because of the video card drivers, just rolled back to a previous version of the drivers, problem went away.... might not be your case...

but more info please.

I have the exact same system with a few minor changes. (burner is the Yamaha cdw-f1) What memory are you running?

well as for card im using the most updated on the nvidia site (the 45.23 i think) and the card works fine in other pcs so i dont think its the card. Im using PNY memory pc2700 1 512 stick

well i have a 450watt psu :) but hrmmmmmm place i bought the ram from (compusa) only had pny ram.............dont know what else to do right now. thinking i might just have to go postal :p

some games will just not work with some video cards, dont know why, they just have issues with them.....

sorry, and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom