MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
ours are p4s with xp pro on em all... they suck tho- 16mb video cards lol... i think theyre all 40gigs... prolly like 128mb ram..

our school runs of 2.5 ghz powermac g5's and wow we have about 50 in a lab and we have 2 labs and omg like 15 out the 50 are constentily messed up
get one fixed something wrong with the another
its why i hate apple
for 3000 a peice youd expect something good out of them

if my school werent filled with technologically challenged people wed be running of pcs
ugh that would be awesome

yea private
im sort of spoiled
but hey i have to take advantage of it now cause when im off on my own
theres no way itll ever be this good lol

NewCents05 said:
i guess u didnt read the part where they didnt want to spend more than 150 so 220 is a little high

I guess you didn't read the part where I said I know this is out of your price range, but it is worth looking at.

Yes, you can find deals, he was just giving an average price perhaps. I want the new Creative N200 or just a TX. The new N200 can hook up to any audio device and record whatever is coming out of it. Its tiny, dont get a stupid iPod Shuffle, man those stupid things are overpriced with no screen. You dont know how much you will miss the screen. And the shuffle feature is pretty pointless. I personally want the Zen Micro Photo when it comes out. That thing has some sweet wireless technology and better features than lamo trendy iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom