How to burn an .iso as a cd image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adinu

Baseband Member
Hey yall, Im having a problem with burning an .iso as a cd image.
My school just got a contract with microsoft and all students can download alot of software from them, but theyr all in the .iso form. My fried gave me the nero burning rom program that he uses to do stuff like this, and I followed his instructions, but it just doesnt work.

The thing saves a .nrg file on my computer when I do the burn, and then the next time I do anythin it just gives me an error. I am going into the right setting, compile cd then burn cd image.
But I dont know exactly how to do this. Can anyone help me with this, or maybe reccoment another program that works for you.

Thanks.

If you're using Nero 6, just go into Nero SmartStart, then go to the CD tab, and then Copy and Backup. Then choose Burn Image to Disc. Then just select your .iso file to burn.

Re:

Hello,

If you are trying to burn a CD with data packaged in an ISO file, in Nero Burning ROM, simply click to create a CD-ROM (ISO) new compilation. Then click on the file menu Recorder then select Burn Image.... A browse window should appear, and all you need to do is locate and select the specific ISO file you wish to expand and burn onto CD.

Nero allows you to expand and burn .nrg .iso and .cue compilations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom