Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read I would stay away from Thermal Take PSU's, I would go with OCZ, Forton or PC power and cooling.

well could you give me a link to some good ones i would like it to be quiet and i know the pc power and cooling is good but they are expensive and i hear they are loud.

What's wrong with your Ultra X-Connect, that's one of the PSUs out right now in my opinion...

And please keep in mind that the thermaltake has a 24 pin BTX connector, and you will need an appropriate ATX 20 pin adapter if you plan on using that PSU with an ATX motherboard.

To the person who suggested to stay away from Thermaltake, can you please provide some sources which you are basing your claims from? I'm not arguing with you, but I have only heard good things about Thermaltake and I am interested in hearing others who think otherwise.

my mobo has a 24 pin atx dude, and i think that i may go with the 560 thermaltake since i have not read anything bad onlt good things, and even though a pc power and cooling may be better it is also twice the price. i have heard that the thermaltakes are pretty quiet too alot more than the pc p&c

and all of the power supplys i have looked at came with a 20 pin adapter anyway. i have seen the 560 in a store and it was nice, the only reason i dont get it there if thats the one i get is it is 120 there. plus gas

Sorry Charbo, i wasnt talking about you. Hecubus28 said this:
From what I read I would stay away from Thermal Take PSU's, I would go with OCZ, Forton or PC power and cooling.

And i was wondering why?

I should have worded my post a bit better.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom