Bought Memory from Newegg - How Long Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace No-Money

In Runtime
I just sold my 512mb of ram and bought a new 1gb of PQI ram from newegg.

I bought it on saturday (12th) so how long does it usually take to get there???

I have no computer until I get that Fed Ex Box!

- Thanks!

i think items from newegg will prolly typically be at your home within 3 buisness days. thy prolly have it written somewere on there site.

1 of the items i orded from them came the next day, i think.. whatever it was it was fast.

newegg is very fast. i've ordered from them plenty of times

good prices + fast shipping = GREAT DEAL lol

You're in kansas I say it'll be there by Thursday-Friday

Shoulda get a tracking number today if you already haven't. They are generally very quick about their shipping though but I live in california probably a couple hours from their warehouse though.

Well I know that Newegg.com is known for its fast shipping. But the first time I've ever bought something from them it took 8 days to get the first package. And a total of 11 days to get the second package. Kinda disappointed if you ask me seeing as how i paid like $15 extra for express saver or whatever it was.

Good company and I will surely buy from them again. I've just always had bad luck with shipping getting to me quick.

Sometimes your local post office is lazy.
One time a tracked one of my orders and it said "on root should be received today" I got 2 days later. It also makes me wonder how it takes 4 days for a letter ship to a location 15 minutes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom