Blaring Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasumX

Solid State Member
Allright heres the deal. I kinda like my computer to be as spotless as possible, so when i reformated my computer and reinstalled windows i went after everything that didnt look usefull and deleted it. Well this worked out all well and good until i did something involving sound and it was blaring! Then when i tried to turn it down the volume control was gone without a trace :angry: ! Now im stuck using a broken headset with one headphone dead cause its the only thing i have with inline volume control. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Volume Control might be off the taskbar, but try looking for it in Accessories/Entertainment.
If it's still blaring, try adjusting the Wave volume. Basically just keep all the levels even with each other. Sometimes certain types of sounds will be louder than others if that's the case.

i went into add/remove programs and unchecked a few things in windows components :confused: . From other help sites i looked at i should have a multimedia thing in the add/remove windows components but i dont. i really dont want to spend hours installing and updating things like HL2 and WOW, so id rather not reinstall windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom