Case Temp Readout

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasumX

Solid State Member
A little while back i bought the Antec P160 and it was overall a great case. More recently i bought this god-forsaken bundle off newegg.com (mobo, cpu, and ram) and ever since installing it, the temp led on the case doesnt show anything. Could this be the evil doings of MSI? Or am i just n00bing it up :confused: ?

lol ^^ hed be right..
it could be that uve plugged it in the wrong spot

temp LED wire :confused: it has 2 probes and all i had to do before was put those somewhere.

Edit: just to clarify the probes dont connect to anything on the motherboard they're just there to read the temps

Easy dude, 40 minutes without a reply is not going to kill you.

Here is what you need to look for:

There should be a power wire buried in the front of that case somewhere that feeds power to the temperature display in the front panel.

There will be a seperate wire lead that has a small diode on the end (the temperature sensor) that goes to the heat sync. Thet lead will be obvious, while the power connector will look like a fan plug.

Post with your findings, I am curious what is hiding in that case.

problem solved i ordered a fan controller with a temp readout. there is no power dedicated to the front bezel except for the leds and nothing of that goes up to the temp readout. im figuring its either the mobo or i screwed a wire up when i was installing the mobo. either way i went for the quick fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom