new motherboard computer wnot start

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u think its my psu its 25 doller 500 watts it sends 115 voltage / 225 i tried both and it still didnt turn on maybe its 2 weak?

Re:

Hey...

I'm probably being stupid but.....did you press the power switch on the front of your PC as well as flicking your PSU switch on? :confused: :p

bigtimeballer50 said:
do u think its my psu its 25 doller 500 watts it sends 115 voltage / 225 i tried both and it still didnt turn on maybe its 2 weak?

It's possible that it's a PSU issue. Did everything work fine before you installed your new Mobo?

Re:

ok....:D have you made sure that the voltage settings are right (is there a volatage regulating switch on the back set to the correct setting?)

i have tried both of hte voltages it still didnt turn on i dont know if its a psu issue it waS WORKING fine with my old motherboard when i put my new mobo on evyerthing compleltly stoped then when i played with the switch in the biggening it turned on then after no more turning on its been like that the hole time

Re:

Hello,

Did you have issues before switching the voltage regulator switch on the back of the PSU? And were they the same after you changed the voltage?

Chances are if you flicked the voltage regulator switch to a higher voltage, not correct for your mains outlet and PC, then you may have consequently fried your motherboard, to a point of no repair.

yes i did try both voltages i am koo with my motherboard being fried cuz i can excahnge it but did my cpu mmeomory etc get fried 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom