Which memory combination should i use?

• 768mb DDR333

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1024mb DDR266

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe...my big globe shaped light on my previous case was so bright, you could see a bluish glow coming out of my window at night. I was awesome!

Re: Re:

Alvin.C said:
Hey,

My case is a cool, smooth black finish with a lush front, glimmering with the shade of silver. All this and the two front, brightly illuminating neon green and yellow LEDs give it a bold attitude. It has two fashionable, black hexagonal grids at the front, a soft blue power on push button, a semi-transparent black flip panel, and the side has a streak of air ventilation grills.

Oh, and also, I almost nearly forgot...there's a cool embossed labelling spelling 'COMPAQ' on the side.

haha... that sounds like my description of an empty cardboard box that i tried to sell on ebay once...

My side panel is off. I'm in my computer pretty much all the time so it got tiresome of always taking it off....sooo it's almost like I got a window :p

Pilotwings119 said:
yeah i like windows too- dang thats a big picture- is that a piece of gum on top of your card reader??:p
LOL yah sorry about the size and no its not gu its the led.

ha.. to me it doesnt look like a led at all! it still looks like cherry gum... like the bottom of a school desk (lol).

FoxyLoxy said:
HAHA, you woulda been the MAn thought pilotwings!

haha yeah that wouldve been pretty awesome. i think the craziest thing ive sold yet is 2 bottles of hand lotion.. it was like Lubriderm i think... got friggin $20 for em, so it turned out well. i know of someone that sold a snowball once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom