Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i do i just want a good ps since thats preety important part. do you know of any reletivly quiet ps's or if that one is sorta quiet my ps and chipset are loader than the 2 video cards i think lol

im also getting 3 tt thunderblades as i hear they are even quieter than the vantec stealths and push more air:D i dunno what ps i shoudl get i dont want a fanless one really but i dont want it to be very noisy.

i think i will get the silent power 560 as i hear its pretty quiet i saw the 680 but i dont think i would need that much powerClick Here

i use a dual fan 420 watt Thermaltake and i think its great. Its solidly built, stable, quiet and not ot hot. I think thermaltake PSU's are great, but i wouldnt get that much wattage, youll never use it. Yuo could get a 480 watt or a 560 watt and that will do you fine. 680 watt is overkill

ya thats what im saying and the 560 is only 100 bucks and i know thermaltake is a good brand. i think when i get paid i will go ahead and order that 560 from newegg like i always order from;) thanks for your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom