hubbys monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

countrygirl

Beta member
I cannot adjust the monitar settings ,it is saying OSD control is locked,does anyone have any idea how to unlock it????

Re:

Hello,

What's the brand and model of your monitor? Is there a certain combination of buttons you need to use in order your access your monitor's OSD settings?

it is an IBM monitor #6547,the buttons are on the front ,just click on menue and they should work but i get the message still OSD control locked ,thanks for your interest in helping me

Re:

Hello,

ok, found out how to unlock your monitor. Do you see a button that looks like a backward 'L' arrow? (should like like the return / enter key arrow). You need to push and hold down the button for 10 seconds and it should unlock. Do it again to lock the OSD controls. It's simply to stop people from messing with the settings.

If you want the manual for you IBM 6547 (g54 / g74) Monitor, you can view it in PDF format here: http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=VLAR-3XVQCN . You'll want to view or download the g54-74eu.pdf manual :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom