Why does everyone like this "lanparty" mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeg

Baseband Member
I mean, besides the fact that it has SLI what other things does it have that makes it so popular.

Mr. Oskar Wu, originally worket for Abit. He designed some of the best Abit mobo's to be OC. Now he works for DFI. DFI makes some great OC mobo's now. So DFI are not only good for lanpartys, but they are great for OC. That over all makes them ideal for gamers.

i would never touch a dfi ever again, both my nforce2 and my kt400 died, im back with abit again, AN7 all the way baby!

Well if the boards are dyin on you then i guess you gotta look at what your doin wrong. Its rare for a mobo to die on you but its more rare for two mobos to die on you. Look into the hardware your using on it and the psu. On topic now DFI Lanparty boards have some great features BESIDES the uv reactive colors. It has lots of bios features including great oc features and its pretty much an all around cool board.;)

Yeah P.P. Mguire, i agree with you on both terms. You have to be doing something wrong with those boards. Lanparty's are very well configured mobo's. Personally, i would only get Abit, MSI, DFI and Asus boards. In that order too. I dont trust brands like soyo, rock, or gigabyte. Although i do think gigabyte makes some nice video cards, but very expensive.

It has I believe 8 SATA ports/slots whatever, It has 2 gigabit Ethernet controllers. SLI is an attractive concept. Pretty colors!

im gonna say it straight to you damn stright its worth it!!!!:D :D :D :p
If i wasnt pressed for money (V_day explain it?) i would have one of those sli boards right now!!! i think im gonna get one near spring break. Cant wait to finally have another DFI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom