PC in a mini fridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of attempts at this, just Google "PC Fridge" or something similiar. Also look into AC cooled systems, can work just as well but again condensation/moisture is the #1 problem with almost all of them
this is because, most of the ppl who attempt to do this kind of cooling method, are kid's or ppl who dont know what there doing. most of the ppl who do know how to do it(such as myself), dont care about attempting it, but if thy/(or I) did, there wouldnt be any condesation probs.

jolancer said:
this is because, most of the ppl who attempt to do this kind of cooling method, are kid's or ppl who dont know what there doing. most of the ppl who do know how to do it(such as myself), dont care about attempting it, but if thy/(or I) did, there wouldnt be any condesation probs.

yes...you say this because you A) you havent tried it B) if you have tried it still haven't come up with any sufficient data.

if there was no condensation problems everyone and his brother would have a PC in a fridge...its cheap and effective. but there are numerous dangers, and only proper insullation and know how can keep you relatively safe. my fridge gets moisture on the insides sometimes, and it also has a "defrost cycle" which PUTS moisture in there and removes it (hence the word cycle), no PC could survive in there, not even if it was covered in foam or w/e insullation you use.

I bet me and a couple of friends of mine could do it. Alone i would probly botch up the job ruin the computer and the fridge, but 2 of my friends are experts on this type of stuff, they would be able to set it up with de-humidifiers and all the crap you need. But now i just need the money to do it and a computer that overclocks well.

waynejkruse10 said:
I bet me and a couple of friends of mine could do it. Alone i would probly botch up the job ruin the computer and the fridge, but 2 of my friends are experts on this type of stuff, they would be able to set it up with de-humidifiers and all the crap you need. But now i just need the money to do it and a computer that overclocks well.

i bet you could, it would be an awesome project. it just sounds like people on here want to throw it in there and turn it on...that will result in disaster.

im not going to comment on any of 4W4K3's, or waynejkruse10's posts. ima leave it at (A) thy love throwing fictional infromation out there as fact in order to infect others with there ignorance, (or) thy r mentally unstable.

what the hell did i do? Please answer me that question!
u keep refering to how u would use a dehumidafyer... however, a fridge is a dehumidafyer, thy r 1 in the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom