Finally got it over the top!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrad

In Runtime
I finally got my cpu to 3.2GHZ the problem was the ram ratio, i needed to put it to 3:2 not 1:1. Well here is the screen shot and my cpu temp is 42*C, and i am postitive that it is 42*C because i checked out the temps with Abit EQ, so i think i can get my cpu to 3.6GHZ easy!

yeah cool huh. i wanna get the FSB to 1GHZ and keep it stable.

it is a nice o/c as is....if you can get it to 3.6 that would be insane....Northwoods are good cores.

Correct me if im wrong someone but those rails, (-12V and -5V) look alittle messed up. Possibly taxing your PSU??

Whoa....you're right OC...didn't even notice it. Unless it's just a bad reading (which I would assume it would be if the -12 is way down at -8) then I wouldn't be concerned about it unless the computer just starts acting weird and wont stop.

Personally, i wouldent try getting that cpu to 3.6ghz. If you really want good benchmarks, up that FSB. If you can break 1Gghz fsb at 3.3ghz-3.4ghz, then your going to have some good benchmarks. Even at 3.2ghz 1ghz fsb, that would run faster then a 3.4ghz 800mhz fsb.

yeah i know, and i dont know about those rails? But it dont every reboot and it runs stable? But i didnt know the - rails make much of a diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom