Nubius' "Unofficial" Bigwater Review *56kers Beware..Big Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
na I'd like one, I've wanted one the first time I saw one years ago in a pc shop, but I don't have that much money to throw around, I'm just too poor.... I know they're good performing, good looking cases. Too often water cooling setups endup punching holes in the case for optimal routing and cooling. It'd be a shame to punch holes in such a nice case. Maybe after I start my next job I can buy one.

BTW the case I'm using now cost like 29 dollors. I was origonally gonna disassemble it to use it for another purpose, and never got around to it. When it came to building a new pc it became a cost cutting measure I'm ashamed to say. :(

Like I said its your money, I used to spend mine on alcohol and drugs, and that certainly wasn't a wise investment was it?

Yeah, the people who buy awesome water cooling setups and those expensive Lian-Li cases usually do a damn good job of setting it up and not simply make ugly looking holes in it

Have you seen Mikes MODD's Sui? All the MODD's he done looks as if it was done by factory. Thats what im going for, im going to make sure those holes i'll be adding on top are perfect. Im not shamed to say it, but my Thermaltake i spent 207$ on it. This case was advertised alot before it came out. So the first day it came on the market, i got it. Its now around 150$, but thats something i saved for and decided im getting. Its not a waste to get a great case and drill holes in it. But i understand what your saying.

Woohoo! Finally got some pics for you people!
**DISCLAIMER**
First off....comments about 'wires needing organized' or any other crap like that aren't welcomed. I know it looks ghetto, especially the rear fan, never claimed otherwise, so please don't state the obvious.
**DISCLAIMER**

Now onto the goods! :D

Rad Setup
radiators.jpg

radiators2.jpg

NB Cooler
NB.jpg

Front Open
CompFront.jpg

Front Close
FrontClose.jpg

Most Important Computer Componant
biscuit2.jpg

Thar they be.

what kind of case do u got Nubius, looks like mine, thermaltake v1000a , but why didnt you put the water cooling tubes through the pci slot?

Have you seen Mikes MODD's Sui?....
mmmm no? don't recall if I did, it CAN be done to look professional, but most people don't have the tools or know how to make it look that way. I guess if your gonna spend 200 dollors on a case your probably not gonna hack it up(hopefully anyway).

lol nub you take things too seriously, actually my old wc comp makes yours look great, I had to use duct tape to keep the side panel on. I custom installed a side fan...... the hole was made by sawzall. The front panel was limiting the amount of airflow, so I cut a big chunk out of it with a hacksaw. Did I mention that I was drunk most of the time I was doing my case mods? The wc setup itself was a 99 cent bucket with a hole cut by tinsnips, a 40 dollor submersable pump, and an a/c core from a parted out mustang. The water lines were just jamed in the cores holes(never leaked though).

I should have took pictures it, ohh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom