Voice Recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix-D

Baseband Member
Does anyone know any good voice recognition programs out there. I want one that will type my stuff for me as i speak. should be nice for homework essays and stuff...:D

IBM Viavoice, I think it's called. I have this, although I never liked it. Always made mistakes and stuff. It was quicker just to type. Viavoice has been around for many years now, maybe newer versions are better.

Try Express Dictate. I dunno if its any good.

I used the program VoiceFlux for quite some time. It lets you give your computer commands like "minimize" "start <program name>" "close" etc. It doesn't work for dictating. Its similiar to Opera voice control but much better.

Its in Office XP Pro and 2003 Pro that I know of. Tools > Speech and then you train the Wizard to your voice. It allows you to dictate speech and voice command to move around the menus and stuff but only works within the Office programs. As I said im not sure how accurate it is. It may work better with most of your american accents. lol
do the seperate ones like Dragons Naturally Speaking allow you to using voice commands and dictation around Windows or just their program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom