Catalyst 5.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
After much, much trouble and strife trying to get them installed, I finally got the Catalyst 5.2 drivers installed. I seemed to have noticed a slight increase in performance in Doom 3 and HL2. I can't use the Overdrive feature for some reason, or my screen will become artifact city. One thing I do know is that the Omega drivers and the ATI drivers do not like each other....

tried them (without any install problems) and absolutely hated them. probably because i have a 9200 card...went back to the last ones i had, they seem to be the best for me so far.

i think ill keep my current drivers for my 9200se, i think ive squeezed as much performance out of it without overclocking

im waiting on the new nvidia unified driver for my chipset, i think if i had a new driver release for my chipset, it would squeeze a bit of extra performance out of it.

hey do yall think that i should stay w/ 4.12 for my dads 9000? And are they gonna come out w/ new drivers for the Nforce 2? I know this stuff is old but im trying to build a crap server for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom