BSOD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't know either. I'm tellin ya, I have the crappiest luck with computers. Simple things where it shouldn't even effect the board or system at all will cause it just to completely go haywire as you've all seen.

It just booted with floppy, DVD-ROM, both sticks of RAM, CD-Burner plugged in and I was even able to install the motherboard drivers no problems.

Now I unplugged my 20 gig IDE and re-plugged in my SATA, but still leaving my 80gb backup unplugged....so now comes for the part to see if it can install windows now =/

If this doesnt work I'm moving to a buddhist temple in the middle east

Nubius, it sounds like the problam may be slot 2 for your RAM in which case the motherboard itself is the problem
Yeah actually I was kinda thinkin that too which sucks cause it seemed like before all this slot 2 offered me better stability on the higher FSBs. I don't know, it's in slot 1&3 right now.

Attempting to reinstall windows on my SATA drive everything plugged in minus my 80gb backup.

Aright, windows is installed, all drives, RAM, backup HD, all that is in there, mobo drivers and sound card drivers installed. Doing the ever lovely windows updates so I have like 10 restarts ahead of me.

I want to thank Doom, Killian, Samm, Major, Southernlady, and Sevoma for attempting to help me out during all this crap. It really just drives a nail through my brain when stuff like this happens and the machine refuses to cooperate. I'm hoping for the loving grace of god that it will just WORK now.

Thanks again guys, much appreciated.

Yeah it's all good right now. That's so lame though that that happened. The system was just fine before I installed the liquid setup then all of a sudden it just doesn't like that BIOS =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom