Good way to cool CPU with just fans. <<try it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carniva said:
dont you mean 35 degrees celcius?

ya, 35 Celsius, sorry.
It kept 35 after my computer was on for 9 hours. First when you start it, it is 27! ;)

P.S. I don't live in Alaska!

Nubius, this has to be the 3rd post about your idea. Im also going to take advantage of it hahah : ) Oh yeah, i started my case MOD's im going to try to get some Pix for everyone sometime this week.

You're actually better off trying to put the fans in paralell instead of series. It pulls out more air at once, and pc boy, are those fans the same RPMS? What size are they?

They're the same size, but i dunno about RPM, It doesn't matter anyways since they are working togheder. ;)

I have a questions, so if i use another fan and just screw it behind my case fan it will be better?
and how do u guys measure ur cpu temps?

The clear fian, just gives you the idea, i have another fan otw, witch is the same as the first one.

blazeboy84 said:
I have a questions, so if i use another fan and just screw it behind my case fan it will be better?

You don't screw one on the outside, you have them both in, and to measure temp. you use some CPU temp software or you go into the BIOS and see.;)

blazeboy84 said:

motherboard monitor 5 is pretty good i think....sandra software gives pretty good readings too....it give pretty much a detailed system thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom