BSOD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this particular BIOS has been working up until I removed my motherboard and installed the liquid cooling setup.

Theres a guy I think I'm just going to have to take it to because I'm getting very frusterated. Getting a new damn blue screen everytime I attempt to reinstall.

This is very depressing.

God forbid I setup my computer and it just work.

THen you'd figure the thing to simply not boot or even post for that matter. I just flashed it with the actual BIOS from the manufacturer instead of a custom one.

Now I'm trying:

CD-Burner
20Gb IDE
Floppy
One Ram stick in slot 1

and thats it. The setup is restarting soo yeah we'll see how it goes.

I think this RMAd board is even worse than the first one :(

well, it just got further...once again...than it has yet.. just asked me for the TCP/IP settings in windows, ya know where it says Typical or Custom...but, this is from an install restarting, not from scratch, so it could be a time bomb waiting to go off for all I know.

That's pretty lame that that other BIOS would cause all this trouble especially considering I've had it for a while now.

And hell another member has the exact one and he's getting awesome results on his board.

I'm tellin ya god hates me, it's always one disappointment after another.

Well I'm now in windows of course the first thing it gives me is "Windows has recovered from a serious error, send report"

Doesn't blue screen or restart though but that's definitely not what I wanted to see.

EDIT: Upon restart, theres no error message....soo yeah I don't know. It's way too early to even get remotely happy.

well... at least its running now. It may have been a coincedince that when you removed the board it did that.. idk

Nubius, it sounds like the problem may be slot 2 for your RAM in which case the motherboard itself is the problem. Liz

Nubius, I haven't been keeping up with the thread (I've been busy formatting my HD lol), but from what I gather you've been having a lot of trouble... Hope that was the last BSOD you'll get! Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom