BSOD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that one was IDE.

I'm now trying one RAM stick, resat my vid card for prosperity sake, unplugged my CD-Burner, just leaving my DVD-ROM, Floppy, and SATA HD being tested right now

Everything was working fine.

I go and remove my motherboard to install this liquid setup and all hell breaks lose.

Only me, I swear

Yet enother blue scree. STOP: 0x0000008E

So that makes 5 different blue screen errors now...

Go back to the IDE drive so you can avoid using the floppy as well. Let's get it AS basic as we can, Nubius. Liz

re-arranging the setup now.

But how would a floppy or even an IDE optical drive for that matter cause the various blue screens that I've gotten.

Aright I got:

DVD-ROM
IDE Hard drive
Vid Card
1 stick of RAM in slot 2

Gonna try it out now

still may want to try and disable any shadow and caching in the bios and see what that gets you (besides being SLOWWWW)

still may want to try and disable any shadow and caching in the bios and see what that gets you
Told ya killian it IS disabled. I've never had them enabled for that matter.

Right now it's further than it's gotten yet as far as installation goes.

Damn newegg..I think they sent me an even worse board as my replacement when I RMA'd that other one.

It looks like an earlier version because the dimm slots are black instead of blue and purple and the capacitors have no labels, just silver capacitors =/

So I'm now thinking it's the RAM or RAM slots. Although the RAM didn't error in memtest it's all I can come to unless it is infact the floppy or CD-Burner or somethin

And yet another blue screen.

0x0000000A this time.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I'm about ready to kill someone at this point.

0x0000000A IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

"This error usually occurs after installation of a faulty device driver, system service or BIOS."

You don't have the os in, so it may be the BIOS. I would re-flash the bios, it may have even been that bios mod you did.

EDIT: w00t! I just noticed I have 202 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom