Windows XP Loading Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gq-Souljah

Baseband Member
I recently purchased a new system and installed windows xp on it. it seems that everytime i reboot or boot it up.. it will flash a blue screen right after it goes the windows logo and the scrolling bar.. and it will restart on me.. Anybody know what the problem is?

Do you happen to be on a network?

The reason I ask is that is exactly what MBlaster can do. You don't have to be logged in, have email, be playing solitare or anything thing else to get this virus.

I would try booting with an updated Norton's repair disk if you have a way to get one.

If not, try reinstalling windows with your network cable unplugged. (If you are on a network)

I think theres text on the blue screen in white.. but it flashes too quick to see.. then it restarts..

yea... im on a network...

it only happens when its off for a while.. and then i boot it up... but if i just restart the thing.. it will work fine.. it kidna gets annoying watching it reboot everytime i turn it on and it concerns me...

Well its been a couple days and the problem has come back!! still does the same thing.. right after the Windows XP Loading screen.. it flashes a blue screen really quick and restarts.. sometimes after it restarts.. it works.. but sometimes it juss keeps restarting... its really annoying.. so if anybody could help out, it would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!

well that blue screen sounds like the old 2k stack overflow error. Whats the specs on the pc also is it store bought or custom built and also main thing sound to me like ram

Asus A7N8X-X
AMD 2500+

The ram was replaced since it was defective before.. so this is the second new ram i got.. it seemed to boot up normall for the first couple days.. and the screen juss came outta no where... i tried reinstalling since i had the prob before.. but after a couple days.. the problem would come back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom