STFU Sound. No please don't....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a short in the headphone wire, it happens to cheaper headphones, it is usually near the jack (the part you plug into the back of the comp). Simply, the wires are degrading and have seperated inside the sheilding and certain movements pull the degraded wires apart causing them to lose sound. Upgrade to sony monitor headphones.

New headphones for me, hehehe, i walked past a GAME shop the other day with a casual shout of "FGT low quality headphones...."

Of course, the people in the shop aren't to blame but, meh, screw it. Cheers all ;)

ohGrFreak said:
You have a short in the headphone wire, it happens to cheaper headphones, it is usually near the jack (the part you plug into the back of the comp). Simply, the wires are degrading and have seperated inside the sheilding and certain movements pull the degraded wires apart causing them to lose sound. Upgrade to sony monitor headphones.

Any of the decent sony headphones are probolly out of his range, excluding the 150's

Just grab a spare minijack wire, and solder (or even tape) a new cord on

Even the cheaper sony's have thicker shielding and are more resistant to this kind of short. Even some 50 dollar headphones will last a long time. The only problem I have had like that were with 20 dollar and cheaper headphones were they shorted.

buy the logitech premium usb headphones.best quality and no jack problems.you can pick em up for like 48 bucks at bestbuy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom