My Case MOD'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if you checked home depot but if not go there and get #6-32 x 2" Machine screws with nut's....it comes in a green little baggie. It is what I used to mount my Vantec Tornado to the side of my case today.

Ok, thanks. I just saved that in my notepad. Home Depot is a little far from me. I'll end up getting those screws i need next friday. I also have a vantec tornado as a cpu fan. Man, when my MODD's are completely finished with that tornado above my cpu, im hoping for same really low temps.

Oh yeah, for sure. Once my computer is finished and i gett all my software installed (basicly get my sh!1 togather), im going to provide screenshots. I member when i first came here, i only had a psu lol. My computer is going to be finished very soon, since im borrowing 1000$ from a family member later this month. I was just going to find a different CRT monitor, and decide to go with the X800. But now i came across that money, i can get all the original hardware i wanted. All togather my system cost me around 2500$, witch i been builting it for around 5 months. But if i went to Alienware or Dell's XP, i would of spent around 3000$, without my cooling.

Im getting the X800 XT, and the X800 XT Platinum is'ent very much faster. So its not going to take alot of OC to get running at those speeds.

its gonna be a sweet system indeed....I cant wait to see your bench results as well as the temp results.

If you have an Ace Hardware in your area, check there for screws. I have yet to go to Ace and not find what I need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom