My Case MOD'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
Here are 2 of my case MOD's. I dont know how to send more then 1 pic at a time. So i'll post 2, then another when i post.

Attachments

• shark10.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 87
So in the first pic you've double stacked the rear fans?

In this 2nd pic I don't see what you've done

Yeah its a fan controler, i have 1 in the front also. I cant get to the front fan, so it has to stay stock. I have dual on my side panel as you see, then 2 stacket at the rear. I just ordered 2 more fans, witch will go on top.

I thought that that particular Tt case came with fans in the side. Still though man that's pretty cool, real easy to do with those zipties throw that too. Nice. Should offer ample air flow

Well what happen was i went to a few stores, and they dident have the currect screws. I guess its rare to carry very thin but long screws. All they had was 2 inchs, so thats not gonna help. Im keeping the zipties for the side panel, they are really tight. I was'ent to sure, but they hold extremely well. Im going to use screws for the stacket ones. I just used them so i can give you guys the idea. That clear fan, im replacing i used that just to show what im doing. That first fan is 125-CFM, while the second is a stock thermaltake. So its probably only 40-CFM. Im not going to have 2 fans working togather, but ones handicap. So i ordered the same one, so i have to working at the same rate.

All i need is the holes on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom