IE 7.0? When or Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiyentai

Baseband Member
I have been wondering for some time now If Microsoft plans on making IE 7.0 I have heards Rumors that there will put it in Windows LongHorn but then that will be the last IE they will make. Hopefully they will make it better and Maybe SKinable with out having to get WinStyles or something. Are there any open source Browsers out there? Just wondering.

There will have to be an IE7. With the latest lawsuit that M$ lost in Chicago (in regards to taking code that didn't belong to them) they'll have to reconfigure IE to not use that code. Unless they want to pay royalties to this guy, and we know that will never happen.

I dont really like Opera. Is Advant a version of Opera or it's own? Cause I have tryed different browsers but even though some are faser there not as compatible as IE.

If you get Opera, Mozilla or any of the other browers and get the plugins for them, they'll be able to do everything IE can.

And keep in mind that MS is releasing a patch every 2 days to fix some security hole in IE. I'd much rather have to d/l a plugin so Opera can view a page correctly then worry about someone planting a trojan on my system through IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom