geforce 6600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the MSI card and it works wonderfully. I also heard the gigabyte version is very good too.

The 6600GT is an extremely powerful card for the price that can max out every game on the market today. Probably the best bang for your buck today. The regular 6600 is a VERY dumbed down version, and can't even beat a 9800 Pro.

i would say go 6600gt by eVGA. i have this card and it has been doing me good. i upgraded from a fx5200. im looking to OC my video card as soon as i get a new system up and running. and yes, it is your best bang for your buck.

actually my leadtek 6800 gt runs quite cool and overclocks well even though my house is hotter than a sauna. the heatsink is very good an d the build quality overall seems very good. most importantly it plays my games very well. if i didnt think this was a good card i would have returned it and gotten the evga model. also saying something is cheap quality because the price is cheap is not great reasoning and if that was true the most expensive model in any category would always be the best which is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom