amazing thinking,anybody can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyouyou

Baseband Member
hey guys:

is there any software that can change the windowxp language,without reinstall another edition?

things like this,i wanna learn some other language,and i stay behind my computer all the day,so i wanna start from computer,and the os is the best beginning..so i wonder can i change my window xp to another language??

anybody know it??thanks.

TheMajor said:
I don't think there is. I would like it, too.

maybe there is ,just we donn't know?:)..really need it...
i cann't find it by google cos i donn't know what the key words shoud be...

Configuring Support for Multiple Languages
You can add, enable, and configure support for multiple languages by using the Regional Settings tool in Control Panel. To change the default language, follow these steps: 1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Regional and Language Options.
3. Click the Languages tab, click Details, and then click Add.
4. Under Input Language, add the language that you want to use.
5. Under Keyboard layout/IME, click the keyboard layout that you want, and then click OK.

Forget it, you can't change XP to another language in Regional Settings. I don't know if its possible. You cannot upgrade to another language version either.

i know that,but what is need is your windows version is must be multiple version..

Yes, there is one thing to do. Its the MUI pack for windows XP english version. You HAVE to install this pack. This allows windows menus and what-not to display in other languages. Oh, MUI - Multilingual User Interface Pack. In otherwords, it changes the LOCALIZED version of windows to other languages, and not just English. This is different than the regional settings. Now, the problem is this is (I THINK) only for business customers, and not retail/consumer. So, unless you pirate it (dont ask for help if you do, wont get help on pirating here!) not sure what the alternatives are. Try a google for MUI and see if there are any 3rd party software titles out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom