DVD Burner Help/Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeZ_NutZ_805

Baseband Member
this is mostly based on the reason of burnin my ps2 backups....right now im usin a Lit-One LDW-401S and it does not burn at 1x like i need it to for the ps2 games...

possibly lookin to get a new one...mine doesnt burn at 1x and my ps2 burned games keep ****in freezing lol...

plus its jus been slackin a lil in performance lately...so...

basically...anyone wit some suggestions, on what brand of burner, n what not...

lookin for either a beige or black (preferably black) front to it......fast speed or whatever's clever..mainly jus somethin that is somewhat low in price, reliable and burns at 1x lol..

also anyone wit suggestions as for burnable dvd's that burn at 1x???tried some ritek's i have but they only read at 2.4x at the lowest..dont know if thats cuz of my burner or the media itself..

all suggestions, links n help is appreciated...

suggestions preferably burner before media...

oh my brother just recently bought a Sony Dual Layer DVD RW burner that can burn at i thing 16x or 32x it was about 190 at Frys but with a 70 doller rebate it cost him 120 or something like that, pretty good deal when you can store up to 2000 songs on a 4 gig cd

so the 1x burn speed, is it based on the media or the burner itself???

that drive looks like a good deal....

somewhat off subject, what media would be best to be used for ps2 games??

Its fijutsu DVD RW disks theyr pretty good and he can burn a 4gb worth of mp3 in about 7- 10 minutes. Comes with NERO 6.0 package.

Looking at other posts in this forum, I see that the majority rules for DVD-R Media for burning discs that play in consoles.

I take it that you have played backed up games in your PS2 before, so you have the mod chip installed for this? Did you use the one you soldered in or the clip on type?

who me? A reletive used the clip on type. I dont get to play much as im always at some idiots buisness fixing their errors, but my rate to them is this, $65/hr takes to get me to walk in. Plus an analyzation fee of about 25 dollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom