geforce 6600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgray

In Runtime
what is the difference between the geforce 6600gt and the 6600. also is one manufacturer better than the other?

the 6600 is a really REALLY dumbed down version. Slower core and memory not even worth it IMO.

Also...again in my opinion I say eVGA is a really good quality card manufacturer with ample room to OC. Also they have the step up program where you have like 90 days and you can upgrade it to the 6800GT

^^^
Evga or XFX are the way to go for 6600GT's

The 6600 is a super nerfed down 6600GT and is not worth it at all IMO

I agree i heard eVGA was really good buht i also heard PNY was really really good quality. What do u think Nubius and DJ-CHris?

no no no!! not leadtek!!! anything buht leadtek lol. Leadtek is horrible quality!! why do u think its soo cheap!! lol. I had a Leadtek mx 400 and it burned up on the second week!! i didnt even oc it!!! .......

foreverxyoung said:
no no no!! not leadtek!!! anything buht leadtek lol. Leadtek is horrible quality!! why do u think its soo cheap!! lol. I had a Leadtek mx 400 and it burned up on the second week!! i didnt even oc it!!! .......

lol. And here I was going to buy a LeadTek!..

AnandTech gave it a good rating tho.. :amazed: .. But, perhaps I should look in to it a little bit further......

Thanks man :)..

yeah.. well i dont know to much on leadtek buht i just dont liek the quality and i had a bad first impression T_T. If i were you if u wanted to buy any video card try to buy from eVGA or PNY . They wont do u any rong and PNY is great great quality.

ive never used either band card but i like how my 6600gt came with no fan and just has one big ass heatsink on both sides of the card :)

Leadtek is one of the best V card makers . Ive owned 3 the Ti 4600 Ultra - FX5950 Ultra and the 6800 Ultra (current) . Never had a problem with any of these cards .They run flawlessly no crashes no stutter . Excellent cards :) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom